√ Iced Milk Tea | Hong Kong Style Iced Tea - Indonesian Food Rrecipe

Iced Milk Tea | Hong Kong Style Iced Tea

Iced Milk Tea is a refreshing drink for hot summer evenings. This Hong Kong style iced tea consists of sweeten condensed milk, which adds a sweetness & flavors the drink. For this recipe I used flavored tea bags & I believe they added much more flavor to this tea.

Adapted from here.
Serves-1Cup of tea
Ingredients 
2Tea bags {Tazo Chai}
1Cup water
3Tbs condensed milk 
Few ice cubes 
Directions 
- Bring water to boil & switch off heat. 
- Add in the tea bags & leave them for few minutes. 
- In a glass take tea & 3tbs condensed milk. Mix & taste if the sugar is perfect. 
- Top with ice & enjoy the drink.
Note
- I used Tazo chai tea bags. It is a tea with spice mix. Felt very refreshing. 
- You can replace Tazo chai tea with your choice of tea. 
- This is not a strong tea. You can add 1more tea bag for a stronger flavor. 
Follow me on "Facebook", "Google+", "Pinterest" for daily updates. Leave me a comment on any queries regarding this recipe & I will be able to answer it for you as soon as possible.



Get notifications from this blog